Marketing Programs Specialist - Events
MathWorks Korea is seeking an experienced marketing professional to successfully plan, manage, implement, and evaluate marketing events across multiple industries and application areas. The Events Specialist will work closely with the US headquarters marketing organization and the Korea marketing, sales, and engineering teams to develop an event strategy for the Korea market that leverages corporate resources while taking into consideration local market dynamics.
- Manage the planning and execution of MathWorks events, including conferences, tradeshows, seminars and workshops, etc. Coordinating production and deployment of event that drive the growth of the business.
- Coordinate internally with Sales/Pre-sales and student competition teams to project manage the Academia event
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, timelines, budgets, and services to support the event according to business objectives and requirements. Administer and control approved budgets.
- Work with cross-teams to promote event through different platforms, including emails, social media, industry associations, trade media, etc., and develop attractive content to enlarge its impact, and ensure event's attendance and contribution to sales funnel.
- Utilize data to perform regular, in-depth analysis of events performance with recommendations and actionable plans for ensuring continuous improvement.
- Develop scalable conference and event strategies, leverage best practices and processes, and propose initiatives that anticipate and reflect the changing needs of the company.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and/or localize targeted, relevant content for different marketing campaigns.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Professional experience in B2B or high-tech marketing is required (software industry experience a plus).
- Marcomm experience in events required. Experience in PR, Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Advanced communication skills in English and Korean (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills. Detail oriented personality.
- Capable of working both independently and also cross-functionally within a team setting